FootShape™ Toe Box
Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability in uphill climbs and downhill descents.
Zero Drop™ Platform
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off
A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss
Sandwiched between the A-Bound and EVA midsole, the StoneGuard™ offers flexible protection from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks into the midsole for a smooth, stable ride
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Hiking, Fastpacking, Trail Racing
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. / 255 g
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Toe Splay, Comfort
- Platform: Fully Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: SD6-M
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: Sandwiched StoneGuard™ Rock Protection next to the foot; Natural Ride System, 4-Point GatierTrap™ Technology
- MODERATE CUSHIONING
Lone Peak 3.5
- Trail running
- trail racing
- Natural Foot Positioning
- Toe Splay