MEN'S PROVISION 4
The Provision 4 exemplifies the evolution of technical support in running shoes. It is a completely updated and overhauled version of the previous models and is at the forefront of natural biomechanical advances. In addition to a medial GuideRail™, we’ve developed a new arch feature, unique to Altra which uses proprioception to help slow pronation and neutralize your step cycle.
This feature is a new, revolutionary way of offering support only when you need it and without interrupting your natural stride. Neutral runners or those branded as “stability shoe only” wearers will both love this fresh approach to guided, natural foot movement.
• Innovative, lightweight support shoe
• New dynamic arch feature for enhanced guidance
• Guiderail for extra medial support
• Stack Height: 27mm
• Weight: 10.5 oz. / 298 g
We offer FREE Shipping on all AUS & NZ online orders.
In most cases we use a prompt courier service to deliver your goods. In some cases, depending on your location we may use Australia Post. All orders are dispatched within 3 working days once your order is confirmed. Shipping times vary, depending on your location. If you have not received an order within 10 days, please notify us by email at: email@example.com
We offer FREE Returns on all Australian online orders purchased at www.altrarunning.com.au*.
Your satisfaction is our first priority at Altra® Running Australia. We understand that choosing the correct size/style can sometimes be a challenge when shopping online. Therefore, we offer FREE Returns on all Australian online orders purchased at www.altrarunning.com.au
What this means is, in every online order you receive from Altra®, you will automatically receive a returns form & a free pre-paid return satchel. So, if you need to return or exchange an item, all you need to do is simply fill out the returns form provided, pop your items in the satchel, and drop it off at your nearest Australia Post Box or Australia Post Office.
*Please note: our Free Returns policy applies to the customer’s first return of an online order. Any further returns on this order that the customer wishes to make, following this first instance, are at the customers expense. All returns are subject to us receiving the item back within 14 days of the delivery date. Items must be returned with their original packaging and the product must be in an unused/new and saleable condition.
AFTERPAY RETURNS: Please note any order processed with Afterpay will be refunded via Afterpay. We cannot process any exchanges if your payment method was originally via Afterpay. We will simply refund you & you can re-order as normal through the website.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
(APPLIES TO AUSTRALIAN ORDERS ONLY)
1. You should have received an Online Returns form & spare pre-paid returns satchel in your parcel from Altra®. Please fill in the Returns Form & package up the items you are returning, as they were received. Please make sure all original tags & packaging are in their original condition. Please do not stick anything to the actual shoe boxes themselves. No stickers or labels are to be attached to shoe boxes.
2. Place the items you are returning, along with your returns form, in the plain spare satchel provided. Please make sure this return satchel is addressed to the following address:
Reply Paid 92088
Heritage Lifestyle Group Pty Ltd
Altra Running Australia
Building 17/10 Henderson Road
Knoxfield, Vic 3180
Be sure to write your return address on the back of the satchel.
4. Seal up your returns satchel & drop it off at your nearest Australia Post Box or Post Office.
5. Please allow 7-10 business days for your return to be received. Once received, our customer service team will be in contact to process your return.
6. If you have any queries regarding this process or your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe you have received a faulty item, or upon receipt your item is not as described, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to resolve this matter for you.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more stability and a powerful toe-off to maximize running performance.
The GuideRail is a non evasive support feature in the medial heel. Just like a highway guide rail, it only provides support when you need it. The GuideRail can help give you the extra guidance you need to stay on the road longer. Featured on guidance shoes.