MEN'S RIVERA - BLACK/GREY
This brand-new, open road ready shoe is your go-to daily performance trainer. The soft responsiveness of the Altra Ego Midsole pairs with the lightweight comfort of an engineered mesh upper for all your road needs, from training blocks to that weekly long run. The bio heel mimics the form of a human heel and the neutral innerflex offers increased flexibility, allowing you to go with the flow and be one with the road. Every day, every run, every road - The Rivera is ready.
- Altra EGO Midsole for an unmatched responsive yet soft ride.
- Engineered mesh upper for lightweight comfort.
- Neutral InnerFlex midsole technology for increased flexibility and performance.
- Bio Heel designed to mimic the natural form of the human heel for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Stack Height: 26mm
- Weight: 9.1 oz / 257g
- Slim Foot Shape Fit
We offer FREE Shipping on all AUS & NZ online orders.
In most cases we use a prompt courier service to deliver your goods. In some cases, depending on your location we may use Australia Post. All orders are dispatched within 3 working days once your order is confirmed. Shipping times vary, depending on your location. If you have not received an order within 10 business days, please notify us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Your satisfaction is our first priority at Altra® Running Australia. We understand that choosing the correct size/style can sometimes be a challenge when shopping online.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, it’s the wrong size or you have changed your mind, you can return your item/s within 30 days of placing your order if you meet the below return conditions:
- You can return your purchase up to 30 days from date of despatch
- Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. NOTE: Do not stick anything to the shoe box.
Our customer service team will inspect your item and if it is not in the condition that you received them your request will not be actioned.
If your requested exchange is out of stock, a refund will be automatically issued.
Depending on your bank, refunds can take up to 2-3 business days to process. Refunds will be processed to the original payment method.
Note: Goods paid with Afterpay cannot be exchanged for an item of a different price value. A full refund will be processed.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- Ensure you meet our simple conditions for successful returns.
Download a returns form. If you cannot print the form – write a handwritten note with all your order information and return request detail.
- Fill in the return form including your order number.
You can find your order number on the tax invoice included with your item.
Ship the item back to us (you are responsible for paying the shipping cost to return the item/s back to us). You can use your preferred shipping courier.
Do not forget to include our return form so our team can process it correctly:
Altra Running Australia
11 Corporate Blvd
Bayswater Vic 3153
Please make sure all original tags & packaging are in their original condition. Please do not stick anything to the actual shoe boxes themselves. No stickers or labels are to be attached to shoe boxes.
- Keep your tracking number and receipt.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your return to be received. Once received, our customer service team will be in contact regarding the outcome of your return.
- If you do not provide a return form, we are unable to process it and will not be liable for your return not being processed correctly.
- If you have any queries regarding this process or your return, please contact us at email@example.com
If you believe you have received a faulty item, or upon receipt your item is not as described, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to resolve this matter for you.
DO NOT RETURN any damaged or faulty item without contacting us first.