WOMEN'S PROVISION 5
They say it’s what’s on the inside that counts. They’re right! Inside the Provision 5 is a fresh new approach to guided, natural foot movement that your feet will love. Features you’ll recognize a soon as you slip it on. Like contoured surface of the insole that immediately engages with the nerves of your feet, a refined InnovArch that offers a better fit and encourages a natural step cycle, and the guide rail’s extra medial support that’s there only when it’s needed. A simplified mesh construction spans the entire upper, while an improved heel offers a better locked in feel. The Provision has once again stepped forward.
- Updated InnovArch arch feature uses proprioception to better connect mind, body and feet which encourages better foot placement in each step.
- Guide Rail for extra medial support only when it’s needed.
- Contoured insole surface engages with the nerves of your feet.
- Stack Height: 27mm
- Weight: 8.3 oz / 235g
- Standard Foot Shape Fit
We offer FREE Shipping on all AUS & NZ online orders.
In most cases we use a prompt courier service to deliver your goods. In some cases, depending on your location we may use Australia Post. All orders are dispatched within 3 working days once your order is confirmed. Shipping times vary, depending on your location. If you have not received an order within 10 business days, please notify us by email at: email@example.com
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Your satisfaction is our first priority at Altra® Running Australia. We understand that choosing the correct size/style can sometimes be a challenge when shopping online.
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, it’s the wrong size or you have changed your mind, you can return your item/s within 30 days of placing your order if you meet the below return conditions:
- You can return your purchase up to 30 days from date of despatch
- Products must be unworn, in the condition that you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. NOTE: Do not stick anything to the shoe box.
Our customer service team will inspect your item and if it is not in the condition that you received them your request will not be actioned.
If your requested exchange is out of stock, a refund will be automatically issued.
Depending on your bank, refunds can take up to 2-3 business days to process. Refunds will be processed to the original payment method.
Note: Goods paid with Afterpay cannot be exchanged for an item of a different price value. A full refund will be processed.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- Ensure you meet our simple conditions for successful returns.
Download a returns form. If you cannot print the form – write a handwritten note with all your order information and return request detail.
- Fill in the return form including your order number.
You can find your order number on the tax invoice included with your item.
Ship the item back to us (you are responsible for paying the shipping cost to return the item/s back to us). You can use your preferred shipping courier.
Do not forget to include our return form so our team can process it correctly:
Altra Running Australia
11 Corporate Blvd
Bayswater Vic 3153
Please make sure all original tags & packaging are in their original condition. Please do not stick anything to the actual shoe boxes themselves. No stickers or labels are to be attached to shoe boxes.
- Keep your tracking number and receipt.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your return to be received. Once received, our customer service team will be in contact regarding the outcome of your return.
- If you do not provide a return form, we are unable to process it and will not be liable for your return not being processed correctly.
- If you have any queries regarding this process or your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe you have received a faulty item, or upon receipt your item is not as described, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to resolve this matter for you.
DO NOT RETURN any damaged or faulty item without contacting us first.
Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your trail run.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
Allows the toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more stability and a powerful toe-off to maximize running performance.
The GuideRail is a non evasive support feature in the medial heel. Just like a highway guide rail, it only provides support when you need it. The GuideRail can help give you the extra guidance you need to stay on the road longer. Featured on guidance shoes.
Lace up any of the new Altra EGO shoes and evolve into a more explosive runner, one with quicker turnover and a new attitude towards crushing limits. Get more durability and more responsiveness with the latest in performance shoe technology and let your shoe do more of the work with increased energy returning rebound for a fresher and faster you.
This shoe has a standard footshape fit.